Confined Space Entry Training
Course Description: This Confined Space Entry Training is based on the OSHA 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards.
NEWLY UPDATED for Subpart AA of 29 CFR 1926 for construction industry.
- Understand the scope & application of OSHA’s various confined space entry standards
- Identify “Confined Spaces”, then determine if they are “Permit Required”
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a “Permit-required confined space entry program” / permit
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA’s “Alternate Entry” and “Reclassification” procedures
- Understand the requirements for “Rescue & Emergency Services”
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment
Seat Time: This course has been approved for 8 hours.
Testing: Students completing the course are eligible to take the final exam online. A score of 80% on the final exam is necessary to print your personalized certificate of completion. The student gets three (3) attempts to pass the course.