This course includes the laminated
Official DOL Card.
Upon completion of the course, You will get your laminated official Department of Labor (DOL) card in the mail within 2 weeks.
The OSHA Outreach Training course and the end of course survey must both be completed within six (6) months of beginning the course or a DOL Wallet Card will not be issued!
OSHA.com's Outreach training courses are accepted by OSHA and powered by 360training. Outreach Trainer - Curtis Chambers
OSHA 30-hour Construction Training Course
The OSHA 30-hour Construction Outreach Training course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
This OSHA 30-hour Construction Industry Outreach Training is designed for anyone in the construction industry. The course is specifically made to meet the requirements for safety directors, forepersons, and field supervisors. This all-inclusive training program provides essential safety information on OSHA compliance issues.
OSHA.com recommends these training programs. These programs serve as an orientation to occupational safety and health for those covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. There are specific hazards to construction jobs that workers are required to undergo training for their safety and everyone on the job site.
After completing the course, participants receive an OSHA 30-hour construction course completion wallet-sized card. The card arrives within two weeks of course completion. This 30-hour construction certification course does not meet the course prerequisites for the OSHA 500 or OSHA 501 courses.
Note: The 30 Hour Construction Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and does not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses.
Who is This Course For?
- Construction Employees with Safety Responsibilities such as Foremen, Superintendents, Project Managers, Safety Coordinators, Safety Specialists
Why Are Customers Taking the Course?
- Employer Requirement
- State Requirement
- Nevada (effective January 1, 2010)
- Missouri (effective August 28, 2009)
- New York (effective July 1, 2008)
- Connecticut (requirement specific to certain kinds of job sites)
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: OSHA Focus Four Hazards
- Module 4: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 5: Health Hazards in Construction
- Module 6: Stairways and Ladders
- Module 7: Concrete and Masonry Construction
- Module 8: Confined Spaces
- Module 9: Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators and Conveyors
- Module 10: Ergonomics
- Module 11: Excavations
- Module 12: Fire Protection and Prevention
- Module 13: Materials Handling, Use and Disposal
- Module 14: Motor Vehicles, Mechanized Equipment and Marine Operations; Rollover Protective Structures and Overhead Protection; and Signs, Signals and Barricades
- Module 15: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 16: Scaffolds
- Module 17: Tools - Hand and Power
- Module 18: Welding and Cutting
- Module 19: Silica Exposure
- Module 20: Lead Exposure
- Module 21: Asbestos Exposure
At the end of each module, you are given a 10 question module quiz. Score at least 70% on each module quiz before moving forward. You have three attempts to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the third quiz results in being locked out of the course. After being locked out, you can not continue with an online training format for your outreach training.
After completing the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The final exam is 20 questions long and tests your knowledge of the information covered throughout the course. To pass, you need at least a score of at least 70%. You get three opportunities to pass the final exam. If you do not pass it after the third try, you are locked out of this course and cannot complete your outreach training in an online format.
Time to Completion
You have six months from your course enrollment date to complete the 30-hour Construction Outreach Training. After six months, your account expires, and you are required to purchase the course again.
A temporary printable certificate is available immediately upon successful completion of the course. Passing participants receive a DOL Construction Outreach course completion wallet card within two weeks.
In order to receive your DOL Wallet Card you must complete the survey at the end of the course.
Includes free OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Study Guide! This PDF Study Guide will ensure you are ready to take the final exam to receive your wallet card. This is a great supplement to the OSHA 30 Hour Construction Industry Outreach Course and can serve as a quick reference guide for future use.