Confined Space - Awareness Training Online
What is Confined Space Awareness Level Training?
If you work in a confined space, you face a unique set of hazards. Our Confined Space Safety Training explains confined space hazards and why to avoid entering confined spaces.
You’ll learn how a confined space is defined, as well as common examples of confined spaces you might encounter on your construction site. Additionally, the course explains the atmospheric conditions that make confined spaces so hazardous and why they are so dangerous.
- Identify the hazards that come with confined and enclosed spaces
- Explain ways they can protect themselves from injuries while working in tight quarters
- Discuss what to do if they find themselves in a potentially dangerous situation
When Does My Course Expire?
Your course will expire one (1) year after you purchase it (the date you submit payment), unless the course itself indicates otherwise.
For more information about course expiration dates, please read Frequently Asked Questions.
How Quickly Will I Get My Certificate of Completion?
Once you finish your course and pass any required exams, you can print your certificate of completion right away.
What Can I Do If I Lose My Certificate?
If you lose your certificate of completion and need a new one, you can contact customer service at (877) 881-2235 or [email protected].
What If I Need a Refund for My Training Course?
If for some reason you are not happy and would like a refund, send us a request within 72 hours of purchase. Here are the eligibility requirements you must meet:
- Your purchase was made no more than 72 hours prior to your refund request.
- You have NOT
- Attempted any portion of a test or exam.
- Requested or been issued a certificate of completion.
- Completed 50% or more of the purchased course.
If you meet all of these criteria, submit your refund request in writing via email to [email protected] with a proof-of-purchase receipt and an explanation for why you are requesting a refund.
You can find more information about our refund policy here.