Confined Space Entry Training
It is imperative that anyone working in or around confined spaces complete a Confined Space Entry Training course. Our brand new Confined Space Entry Training course shows you how to maximize safety while working in an enclosed space environment. Start this vital training today!
Learning how to keep you and those around you safe while working in a confined space is an essential part of many jobs. Now is the best time to become compliant with Confined Space safety standards.
Working with confined spaces exists within many workplaces. These confined spaces are defined as spaces with configurations that hinder the activities of employees who must enter, work in, and exit them. Because of the limited ways an employee can enter and exit these spaces, confined spaces may contain hazards and are not designed for continuous employee use.
Confined spaces include but are not limited to tanks, utility holes, underground vaults, storage bins, pipelines, pits, silos, and process vessels.
If you work in or around confined spaces, our brand-new Confined Space Entry Training course is necessary. This course explains how to work in confined spaces and enclosed environments to maximize safety and those around you.
Workers who commonly need confined space entry safety training include firefighters, construction workers, maintenance technicians, building engineers, lab technicians, welders, pipeline workers, HVAC technicians, emergency response personnel, those working in general industry safety roles, and more.
This course is 100% online. Complete your training at your own pace anytime, anywhere. Earn your certificate and feel confident in your work, knowing that you understand the safety protocols to keep you and others safe. Customer support is available 24/7 for any course-related questions.
Don’t wait to start your training today! This critical information could save your life.
The OSHA.com Confined Space Entry Training course is based on the OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146 permit-required confined space standards for General Industry.
Key features of our Confined Space Entry Training course:
- Based on the OSHA 29 CFR 1910.146 permit-required confined space standard
- Written by industry expert trainers
- Customized activities
- Get scenario-specific training
- Self-paced 8-hour course
- Interactive course
- No boring page-turner training!
- Only $159.00
Objectives of this course are for the student to:
- Understand the scope & application of OSHA’s various confined space entry standards
- Identify “Confined Spaces”, then determine if they are “Permit Required”
- Understand OSHA requirements for developing and maintaining a “Permit-required confined space entry program”
- Know responsibilities of entrants, attendants, entry supervisors, contractors
- Identify when you may utilize OSHA’s “Alternate Entry” and “Reclassification” procedures
- Understand the requirements for “Rescue & Emergency Services”
- Have a basic knowledge of the general use and limitations of related equipment