Drug and Alcohol Abuse in the Workplace
This 100% online, mobile-friendly course teaches about drug and alcohol abuse in the workplace. Recently, drug and alcohol abuse has become more prevalent in the workplace, decreasing overall work efficiency.
This course details how to go about managing alcohol and drugs in the workplace. It discusses the issues related to drug and alcohol abuse that the employees may encounter while at work while providing tips on how employers and employees can improve safety and productivity.
Learning Objectives: At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- define and identify drug and alcohol abuse.
- recognize the signs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- assess the financial and human costs of drug and alcohol abuse.
- devise an effective drug and alcohol policy.
- arrange supervisor training sessions.
- understand how to carry out drug and alcohol testing.
- organize employee assistance programs.