16-hour EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety & Health
This course is for every contractor and their employees working on sites using EM385 regulations. Training on the specific requirements must be done in order to ensure compliance. EM385-1-1, the Engineers Manual released by the US Army Corps of Engineers, outlines the standards that must be followed to ensure the safest possible worksite on military and other projects. Learn how it differs from CFR 1910 and 1926 regulations, and what additional steps must be taken by your team to ensure a safe worksite.
Since noncompliance with EM385 regulations can carry heavy fines on the job site, it is important that each team member gets the proper training. This 16-hour course is 100% online, and provides all the training needed for an employee that is in a non-supervisory role. We are pleased to offer group discounts for this course.
Upon completing this course, a learner will be able to:
- Understand how to comply with EM385 Regulations
- Know where it differs from CFR 1910 and CFR 1926
- Understand how to read and follow a site-specific Accident Prevention Plans (APPs)
- Identify the SSHOs on site
- Follow and complete an Activity Hazard Analysis (AHAs)
- Safely navigate themselves on sites under EM385 regulations
- Material Handling, Storage, and Disposal
- Fall Protection
- Ladders and working at heights
- Confined Space
- Major changes to the 2014 Edition of EM 385-1-1
- Excavation, Trenching, and more!
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course. If you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
Once you complete the course, you will be provided with a completion certificate which will be available through your My Training page. Please be aware the certificate is not an official document.
Some of our satisfied customers
“OSHA.com’s courses are well-thought-out and easy to follow; my employees have had no problems completing their OSHA certification with your courses. Your selection of posters and safety products makes OSHA.com a complete stop for OSHA compliance.”