40-hour EM 385-1-1 USACE Safety & Health
This training provides a complete look at all regulations outlined in the EM 385-1-1 manual. Completion of this course supports worker compliance with U.S. Army Corps of Engineers Contractor Safety and Health Requirements. EM 385-1-1 compliance is a requirement for all contractors working on military contracts and projects.
Our EM 385-1-1 courses cover the regulations and requirements of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) EM 385-1-1 Manual. This training will help military contractors comply with USACE safety and health requirements for military and government contract work.
This EM 385 training course offers a thorough look at the health and safety regulations within the EM 385-1-1 manual. The course intends to meet requirements for worker compliance with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Contractor Safety and Health Requirements. This course is for military and government employees and contractors who enforce the EM 385-1-1 U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) Safety and Health requirements.
Why Choose Us?
Our 100% online EM 385-1-1 course is taught by experienced instructors who have hands-on experience in the field. The instructors share real-life experiences. This 40-hour training package provides information comparative to the US Army Corps Safety and Health Requirements Manual, EM 385-1-1, and applicable Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) construction standards for contractors, military, and government employees.
Our EM 385-1-1 course grants our students 24/7 online access to their job site safety training courses. Course takers complete their training at their own pace, at any time, and from anywhere.
There are no prerequisite requirements for this course.
- Understand the OSH Act, the functions and resources of OSHA
- Become aware of the OSHA inspection priorities and describe the inspection process
- Know the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees under the OSH Act
- Learn the major hazards associated with general industry work and how to avoid, protect or control them. This includes:
- Slips, trips, falls associated with walking and working surfaces
- Effective Egress and fire protection program
- Outline the general requirements for general safety standards
- Flammable and combustible liquids and gasses
- Hazards of chemicals
- Electrical hazards
- Understand the value of personal protective equipment, usage and limitations
- Learn the basic elements of a safety and health program
All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson. No quiz can be failed three times, if you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
The final exam must be passed with a 70% to successfully complete the course. If you fail any quiz or exam three times you will be permanently locked out of the program online and will be forced to complete the course in the classroom.
Once you complete the course, you will be provided with a completion certificate which will be available through your My Training page. Please be aware the certificate is not an official document.