HAZWOPER 8-hour Annual Refresher Course
Newly updated! Fully interactive training written by industry experts!
SAVE with OSHA.com! For a limited time, our HAZWOPER 8-hour Refresher Course is on sale! Sale ends March 31.
OSHA has developed the HAZWOPER program to protect workers at hazardous sites. These extensive regulations ensure their safety and health when followed correctly. All of our HAZWOPER courses comply with OSHA regulations.
OSHA.com’s newly updated HAZWOPER 8-hour Annual Refresher Course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
This course meets the requirements outlined in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 for 8 (eight) hours of annual refresher training for workers at hazardous waste sites. This course is designed for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or who are exposed or potentially exposed to hazardous substances or health hazards. The course is comprised of nine sections covering topics pertaining to workplace hazards associated with Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER). Topics include HAZWOPER regulations, site characterization, toxicology, hazard recognition, personal protective equipment, decontamination, medical surveillance, confined space entry and emergency procedures. Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate of completion.
Enrollment is open to those who have already completed the 40-hour or 24-hour HAZWOPER training.
- Read and understand OSHA regulations and requirements
- Summarize Site Characterization
- Understand the principles of toxicology and how they relate to various types of chemical exposures
- Describe potentially hazardous situations involving corrosives, solvents, oxidizers and reactive chemicals
- Identify the uses for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and how to choose the correct PPE
- Understand the principles of decontamination as well as levels of decontamination and methods
- Understand the confined space permit system; be able to identify the main confined space atmospheric hazards, types of ventilation and gain an overall understanding of medical concerns associated with confined spaces
- Understand the various considerations in an emergency situation and the importance of training and actions to personal safety and the safety of others
- OSHA 29 CFR 1910.120 compliant
- 8 hours annual refresher training written by industry expert trainers!
- 15 customized activities; 4 types: True/False, Multiple Choice, Drop Down, Drag & Drop
- 11 Knowledge Checks, 5 questions each; un-graded, self paced
- 7 videos
- 9 Lesson Quizzes, 10 questions each; 70% pass rate
- 1 Final Exam, 50 questions; 70% pass rate
- Be compliant fast – receive your Certificate of Completion immediately after successful course completion
(Our lowest price ever!)
Some of our satisfied customers
“Courses are well-explained. I love being able to get hours online.”