OSHA Recordkeeping Requirements
This mobile compatible course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling the requirement to post certain records, maintain records of illnesses and injuries, and report specific cases to OSHA. Students who successfully complete this course will be able to identify the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping.
Course Outline: At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
- Identify the workplace actions that are in compliance with the OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Distinguish between OSHA recordable and non-recordable cases.
- Apply the appropriate procedures for determining if a case is OSHA recordable.
- Determine the appropriate category for a recordable case.