Personal Protective Equipment
This mobile course gives you a basic understanding about OSHA’s role in prevention and elimination of work-related casualties and fatalities, which can be protected through proper personal protective equipment (PPE). It is the employers responsibility to assess the workplace hazards, and if they are present or are likely to be present, and work practice controls alone are not sufficient, then the employer must provide personal protective equipment to the exposed employees.
- Find out engineering and work practice controls to eliminate or reduce hazards before using PPE
- Understand OSHA requirements related to personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Learn how to protect employees from workplace hazards
- Explore various types of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Study training and other essential factors associated with personal protective equipment (PPE)