SST 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher/Chapter 33
This course covers the role of the Site Safety Manager & Coordinator as it meets OSHA laws and NYC codes. Enroll today to earn credits for your SST card!
Provider ID Number: 4T02
This is a 360training course. 360training is an approved provider by the New York City Department of Buildings.
Includes: Certificate of Completion
About This Course
360training.com, Inc. is accredited by the International Accreditors for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and offers IACET CEUs for its learning events that comply with the ANSI/IACET Continuing Education and Training Standard. IACET is recognized internationally as a standard development organization and accrediting body that promotes quality of continuing education and training.Our IACET Accreditation.
Discover OSHA laws' comprehensive rules and requirements while diving into a deeper understanding of NYC construction codes.
Learn the information necessary to fully understand the role of the Site Safety Manager & Coordinator upon course completion. Gain a better understanding of your role as the Site Safety Manager.
This is a requirement for earning or renewing your Site Safety Training (SST) worker or supervisor card.
After completing the lessons and passing the 20-question final exam with a score of at least 75%, you'll receive a certificate of completion. You get three attempts to pass the final exam.
This course meets the requirements of the New York City Department of Buildings 8-Hour Site Safety Manager Refresher Course.
What You Get
Certificate of completion
Courses Available 24/7
At your own pace, save progress as you go
Support available by chat, email, and phone
Content is updated and current
- Introduction to Site Safety Management
- Safeguards & Maintenance of Sites
- Demolition & Property Protection
- Construction & Repair of Major Buildings
- Cranes, Derricks & Equipment Handling
- Safe Use of Tools on the Jobsite
- Activities and Accidents in Construction
- OSHA 1926 Overview
- Construction Focus Four - Fall Protection
- Safety Protocols
- Cranes and Rigging
- Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
This course will give students the information necessary to understand the role of the Site Safety Manager & Coordinator. Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the specific requirements to become certified as a Site Safety Manager
- Recall the responsibilities of various individuals working in the construction industry in New York City
- Identify the OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Focus Four Hazards
- Interpret the applicable NYC Construction codes
- Summarize the NYC Department of Buildings requirements for the Site Safety Manager
- Classify the Site Safety Plan Requirements
- Distinguish Jobsite Safety Violations
- Identify the Safe use of tools on the job
- Describe safety protocols for concrete, standpipe inspection, cranes & derricks, supported scaffolds and sheds
- Identify the Reoccurring jobsite problems
- Interpret Jobsite Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
- Discuss the NYC Buildings Unsafe Conditions (311) Notification Procedures
- List the NYC/DOI Building Integrity Training Contact Information Sheet
Instructor: John Rupp Jr.
Email: [email protected]