Workplace Violence Prevention
This mobile compatible course attempts to highlight the problems of violence in the workplace. It identifies the various kinds of violence and what constitutes workplace violence. The course goes on to explain the potential costs of ignoring workplace violence and the methods that can be utilized to minimize and/or eliminate it from the workplace.
- Differentiate between the various types of workplace violence.
- Discuss the different manifestations of violence.
- Define the effects of workplace violence on the victim, co-workers, and the organization.
- Summarize the various methods that can be used to minimize and prevent workplace violence.
- State what a Workplace Violence Prevention Program is, and how it can be developed and implemented.