Learning Management System (LMS)
What is a Learning Management System?
A learning management system (LMS) is software designed to manage, track, and quantify all of the training, continuing education, employee development, certification and other learning activities in a company. A LMS is best-suited to larger companies (50+ employees) that need detailed reporting on the training status of their employees.
What is Learning Suite 360?
Learning Suite 360 (LS360™) integrates industry accredited e-learning content, learning management and course authoring on a single web-hosted platform that increases workforce productivity, reduces non-compliance risks and delivers measurable returns on your training investment.
Thousands of online compliance courses at your fingertips… A fully customizable course catalog can be tailored to fit your specific employee or contractor training requirements by leveraging our expansive online content library featuring thousands of accredited courses from over 250 regulatory and accrediting bodies spanning occupational safety, allied health care, insurance, financial services, electric, utilities, real estate, alcohol control, food safety and many more industries.
LS360™ Key Features:
- Access to thousands of accredited e-learning courses
- Integrated content management and course authoring
- Centralized dashboards for manager and learner modes
- Hierarchy, groups and roles based management
- 50+ performance, utilization and registration reports
- Custom report builder and favorites bookmarking
- Embedded survey creation, deployment and measurement
- Deadline completion notices and announcement emails
- Automated group and individual user enrollments
- User friendly web 2.0 interface and navigation
- Instant course grading and online certificates
- Training plan management and course bundling
- Integrates with other internal HR and learning systems
- Custom branding and white-labeling available
- Lower total cost of training program ownership
- Measurable returns on training investment
- Increased workforce productivity and satisfaction
- Faster employee licensing and certification compliance
LS360™ adapts to your internal hierarchy by organizing your users into groups, simplifying the administration of training. Organizational groups can represent departments, divisions, or project groups. Learners may be a member of any number of groups.
- Intelligent user search and management
- Automated user batch import user
- Automated user account registration invites
- Roles based security and permissions
OSHA.com’s expansive ethics and compliance content library allows you to precisely target and scale your course options for users across numerous industries and disciplines. Pre-select individual courses or entire libraries and pay only for what you use. Supplement your course library with training content you build through our integrated authoring tools.
- Course enrollment wizard for individuals, groups or organizations
- Build and add custom training content via integrated authoring tools
- Develop custom training plans and course bundles
- Assign training plans and completion deadlines to users or groups
- Build, deliver and measure custom course surveys
- Automated email notifications and announcements
Track and Report
At the heart of LS360™ is a robust reporting framework offering administrators and managers access to over 50 training performance, utilization and registration reports. Report summaries can be viewed or exported into HTML, .XLS or .CSV formats for flexible analysis outside the system.
- 50+ training performance, utilization and registration reports
- Report creation wizard for fully customizable reports
- Report favorites bookmarking