OSHA Training in Texas
OSHA.com offers OSHA training courses that are accepted statewide by Texas and across the United States. As an approved outreach training organization for OSHA (The Occupational Safety and Health Administration), OSHA.com is able to offer OSHA 10 Hour Training and OSHA 30 Hour Training courses in Texas, as well as the rest of the United States. If you need an OSHA training card, this training is valid for anywhere within the United States.
In addition, if you relocate to another state or the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Wake Island, Johnston Island, and the Outer Continental Shelf Lands as stipulated in the Outer Continental Shelf Lands Act. The FREE DOL card that you receive from us will be honored in these places.
How to Enroll in Texas OSHA Courses
To get started on your OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 course(s):
- Find your course below – OSHA 10 for Employees or OSHA 30 for Supervisors
- Click on the Enroll Now! link
- Register and pay online, and you
- Begin your course when you’re ready. You can take the course at your own pace, login and logout as needed. The course is 100% online and is available 24×7.
- Complete the OSHA 10 hour or OSHA 30 hour course
- Print out your certificate of completion.
- On completion of the course you are ready go back to work.
- Receive your FREE DOL Wallet Card by US Mail within six to ten weeks.
Pro Tip: You may want to notify your employer of your completion as well by downloading a copy of your OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 Certificate of Completion as a PDF and emailing it to them.
Texas OSHA Training Information
In Texas, there is no state agency in charge of OSHA training and compliance. Federal OSHA is in charge of regulating OSHA training.
Some companies require their employees to take OSHA training in order to be qualified to perform certain duties.
The Federal government requires that all employees handling material that is considered hazardous must take 24 or 40 hour HAZWOPER training and a yearly refresher course.