1. Protecting your privacy
- We don’t run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don’t share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don’t engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don’t employ tracking devices for marketing purposes (“cookies”, “web beacons”, single-pixel gifs).
- OSHA.com does not knowingly collect any information from persons under the age of 13.
- OSHA.com may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
2. Data we collect
- OSHA.com generally does not collect personal information about our site users. We facilitate safety training course registration and the purchase of OSHA-related materials through third-party websites. Those websites will collect your personal information to complete your transactions.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or if you contact us directly.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the OSHA.com site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Circumstances in which OSHA.com may release information
- OSHA.com may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
5. International Users
By visiting our web site and/or utilizing our services, you acknowledge and agree that we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the United States or Canada. By utilizing our services, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We welcome your feedback on this document via email to email@example.com.
Some of our satisfied customers
“OSHA.com’s courses are well-thought-out and easy to follow; my employees have had no problems completing their OSHA certification with your courses. Your selection of posters and safety products makes OSHA.com a complete stop for OSHA compliance.”