This course includes the laminated
Official DOL Card.
Upon completion of the course, You will get your laminated official Department of Labor (DOL) card in the mail within 2 weeks.
The OSHA Outreach Training course and the end of course survey must both be completed within six (6) months of beginning the course or a DOL Wallet Card will not be issued!
OSHA.com's Outreach training courses are accepted by OSHA and powered by 360training. Outreach Trainer - Curtis Chambers
OSHA 30-hour General Industry Training Course
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training course has been reviewed and accepted by OSHA for online distribution.
View details ⓘ
The OSHA 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training course is a comprehensive safety program designed for anyone involved in general industry. Specifically devised for safety directors, foremen, and field supervisors; the program provides complete information on OSHA compliance issues.
OSHA.com recommends Training Programs as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1910. General Industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will mailed an OSHA 30-Hour General Industry course completion card within 1-2 weeks. The 30 hr General Industry Online Course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or OSHA 501 courses.
Note: The 30 Hour General Industry Outreach course is NOT equivalent to the OSHA 510 or 511 courses and will not meet the course prerequisites to take the OSHA 500 or 501 courses.
Who is This Course For?
- Job supervisors
- Industries include but not limited to: Healthcare, Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Retail
- Labels and SDS
- Module 1: Introduction to OSHA
- Module 2: Managing Safety and Health
- Module 3: Walking & Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- Module 4: Emergency Action Plan
- Module 5: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 7: Materials Handling
- Module 8: Hazard Communication
- Module 9: Hazardous Materials (Flammable and Combustible Liquids, Spray Finishing, Compressed Gases, Dipping and Coating Operations)
- Module 10: Permit-Required Confined Space
- Module 11: Lockout / Tagout
- Module 12: Machine Guarding
- Module 13: Welding and Cutting
- Module 14: Hazardous Substances & Industrial Hygiene
- Module 15: Bloodborne Pathogens
- Module 16: Ergonomics
- Module 17: Fall Protection
- Module 18: Safety and Health Programs
- Module 19: OSHA Recordkeeping
- Module 20: Process Safety Management
- Module 21: Asbestos in Workplace
- Module 22: Scaffolds
- Module 23: HAZWOPER
At the end of each module, you will be given a 10 question module quiz. You must score at least 70% on each module quiz to move forward in the course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass each module quiz. Failure to successfully pass the quiz will result in being locked out of the course and not allowed to continue with an online training format for your Outreach training.
Once you have successfully completed all of the modules, you must pass a final exam to receive full credit for the course. The exam is 20 questions long and will test your knowledge on information covered throughout the course. You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course. You will be given up to three opportunities to pass the final exam; if you do not pass it after three tries, you will be locked out of this course will no longer be able to take your Outreach training in an online format.
Time to Completion
Once you enroll in the OSHA 30-hour General Industry Outreach Training course you have six months from the time you start this course to complete it in order to receive credit. After six months, your account will expire and you will be required to purchase the course again if you wish to complete it.
A temporary printable certificate will be made available immediately upon successful completion of course. Passing participants will receive a DOL General Industry Outreach course completion wallet card within 2 weeks.
In order to receive your DOL Wallet Card you must complete the survey at the end of the course.
Includes free OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Study Guide! This PDF Study Guide will ensure you are ready to take the final exam to receive your wallet card. This is a great supplement to the OSHA 30 Hour General Industry Outreach Course and can serve as a quick reference guide for future use.